This course provides the foundational knowledge and skills you will need to understand the underlying concepts required by all individuals using Microsoft Azure, whether you are an administrator, developer, or database administrator. This class includes hands-on labs that will ensure you get ample experience with the Microsoft Azure Support and Management Tools.
Students will learn the following key concepts:
- Benefits and considerations of cloud computing services.
- Differences between Software as a Service (SaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), and Platform as a Service (PaaS).
- Key differences among cloud models (Public, Private, and Hybrid)
- Fundamental architectural elements of the Microsoft Azure platform
- Core Azure products and solutions
This class provides preparation for the AZ-900 exam.
Hours of Instruction:
Total Hours: 20