We are seeking an Instruction Designer, this position provides a unique and challenging opportunity to work the entire project life-cycle of learning solution projects including conducting needs assessments to identify strategically aligned learning and development initiatives, designing and developing training materials in a variety of delivery modes (e.g., instructor-led, in-person or virtual training, self-paced training, eLearning, videos, infographics, supporting guides, etc.) as well as measuring business impact and effectiveness of deployed learning solutions. This position can be a remote, home based position, or based out of our Chantilly, VA headquarters.
Your responsibilities will include
- Consulting with leaders to recommend effective process and solutions to address learning needs and establish learning goals using structured instructional design models
- Collaborating with subject matter experts to conceptualize, storyboard and implement instructionally effective learning components and materials to deliver a learning experience that creates measurable results and business impact for the target audience
- Working with senior leadership to determine training priorities and resources available for training and creating a master schedule for learning and development initiatives
- Modeling innovative learning paths, curriculums and coursework while applying recognized instructional design principles and best practices that drive performance improvement
- Designing and creating interactive, engaging and high-impact content, exercises and materials suited for our Learning Management System (LMS) and compliant with corporate standards
- Engaging instructors to determine best delivery methods based on training objectives
- Creating instructor guides to document coursework and understanding of lesson plans to facilitate the best learning experience delivery for participants
- Identifying appropriate training development resources, whether internal, vendor, or external program (where appropriate) while managing to budget
- Establishing key performance indicators to measure learning outcomes aligned with business impact, analyzing results and communicating to key stakeholders
What we are looking for
- BA or BS in Instructional Design, Educational Technology, or related field of adult learning principles is strongly preferred
- Certification in Instructional Design strongly preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience proven success in designing and implementing learning & development programs (work samples required)
- Proficiency in instructional design methods (ADDIE, HPI), eLearning applications (e.g. Articulate, Captivate, etc.) and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience working with and learning management systems with knowledge of accessibility standards
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills combined with strong graphic design skills and a passion for crafting high-level content
- Demonstrated ability to meet challenging deadlines and manage multiple projects concurrently in a dynamic environment without sacrificing creativity, quality and attention to detail
- Experience developing measurement tools and strategies that focus on reaction to learning, knowledge transfer, application on the job, and business impact
- Technically adept with willingness to learn new technology, including content management systems, project management software and other electronic platforms.
We are looking for Cyber Security Instructors to join us at our location in Chantilly, VA. You will act as an on-site as well as online instructor. As part of your position, you will teach Cyber & Network Security with a focus on preparing students to build the skills and knowledge base to take and pass certification exams such as the CompTIA Network+, (ISC)2 SSCP, CompTIA Security +, and CCNA.
Who You Are
Our ideal candidate must be highly experienced in Cyber Security theory and application. This person must be passionate about Cyber Security and even more dedicated to giving our students the highest quality education and training required to land entry-level Cyber jobs upon graduation from the program. This person must have the above-mentioned certifications and management background, experience in curriculum development, methodology, content, and delivery of interactive, facilitation-based training utilizing multiple teaching platforms including classroom, web-based, hands-on, and self-directed instruction.
Our Requirements and Your Experience
- Minimum 2 years to 3 years experience working in the IT/Dev-Ops/Development Field with proven background in SOC/as a Ciso, plus 1+ year(s) experience teaching, facilitating, and instructing the training of adults required.
- Ability to teach in a highly interactive and engaging style, and to analyze and synthesize complex technical information and present it simply and clearly.
- Experience in educational materials development – A Plus!
- Knowledge of security techniques and information systems controls to secure an enterprise infrastructure. Deep experience with cyber security in the domains of cyber threat intelligence and analysis, security monitoring and Incident Response.
- Familiarity with latest security vulnerabilities, advisories, incidents, penetration techniques, understanding of attacks, and determination of countermeasures.
- Skills and experience in firewall administration, network intrusion detection system (IDS) administration, Active Directory and Group Policy Objects, Anti-virus administration consoles, Data Loss Prevention (DLP) systems, Microsoft Windows operating systems and Windows 7/8/10/Server 2012, Linux operating systems and advanced cyber security toolkits, malware analysis, penetration testing, and digital forensics tools, vulnerabilities, and hardening across multiple layers.
- Knowledge of various DDoS attack types (UDP/ICMP Flood, SYN Flood, HTTP Get Flood, TCP Connection Attack, TCP Flag-based Attacks), Brute Force techniques along with intrusion/detection systems – a huge plus.
- Familiar with common security measures such as Network Access Control, Device Control, Whitening Solutions, Mail Relay, Endpoint Protection Solutions. Must have experience in SOC/NOC environment.
- Experience in Infrastructure, IR/DR, Social Engineering, Cryptography, Regulatory Compliance.
- Proven skills with TCP/IP, LAN and WAN networking. Strong packet analysis knowledge.
- Knowledge of designing and implementing core application services including Network Time Protocol (NTP), Domain Name System (DNS), and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Expertise in analyzing, diagnosing and resolving problems in support of router/switches, firewalls, and wireless.
Preferred Education, Certificates/Licenses
- C|EH, OSCP, CISSP, SSCP, CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Network+, Cisco CCNA
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field
- Master’s (Advantage)
We’re looking for an experienced Sales Manager who will play an instrumental role in presenting and introducing our training solutions to mid-sized and large corporations and Government.
- 2+ years of experience in educational and training sales
- We’re looking for someone who has some experience in the training institute landscape
- Implement our sales foundation, vision, & processes to triple our annual revenue in the next few years.
- Excellent professional communication skills
- You’ll need to develop a strong understanding of our training programs, how they can support organizations, and effectively communicate their features and benefits with key stakeholders.
- Must be able to collaborate effectively with others on our team of educational professionals to provide our clients with an optimal, cohesive experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication in all areas is expected.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage numerous projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to meet rigorous deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven records as a self-driven sales professional who can meet or exceed quotas; capable of working independently effectively from a remote environment.
- Must be able to sit, focus intently, and view computer screens for long periods of time.
- Must be able to develop and execute a comprehensive sales plan within the assigned territory/region, continue to build a healthy and accurate pipeline using both our proprietary lead development process and your own initiative, and follow up with organic leads from our online marketing presence.
- Must be able to evaluate market trends, state and federal funding resources, and gather competitive information, as well as identifying KPIs (key performance indicators) that affect current and future growth of sales and profitability.
- Must be able to Forecasting accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual sales performance.
- Will consistently be reporting on new business opportunities to lead and strategize on efforts to progress towards closing sales.
- Close new business and continue to foster relationships with current clients.
- Directing the selling activities within an assigned territory and handling the majority of direct communication.
- Engage potential clients in meaningful discussions regarding their needs and goals in order to cultivate a solution presentation which drives acquisition intent (purchase).
- Adaptively present solutions using a consultative approach for individuals and corporations.
- Deliver exceptional online product presentations to both small and large groups.
- Exceed quarterly and annual quotas.